Removing large trees from your property can be a difficult decision. Trees add to your landscape by providing shade and beauty, plus they may hold sentimental value if you or someone you loved planted them. Cost may play a factor in the decision-making, too, depending on the number of trees you need to be removed. Unfortunately, there are issues that may arise on your Pittsburgh property which can only be resolved with tree removal. If you are in need of a tree service company in Pittsburgh, be sure to contact Horhut Tree Experts.
At Horhut Tree Experts, our team of professionals and certified master arborists have years of experience in tree removal and inspecting trees that may be candidates for tree removal. Sometimes it can be hard to make that next step, but we have provided some basics about tree removal below.
Cost of Tree Removal
There are many variables that can affect the cost of tree removal—some you may have not realized. They include:
- Height of the tree
- Width of the tree
- Number of large, hard to reach branches
- Tree location
- The proximity of utility lines
Every tree removal is unique, so it is best to call a tree company to get an estimate for your Pittsburgh property.
Reasons for Tree Removal
- Tree is dead or shows signs of dying, which can be an eyesore and a safety hazard
- Tree shows signs of insect infestation, which will ultimately kill the tree and could possibly spread to other trees on your property
- Tree has been damaged by severe weather conditions, such as lightning or flooding, and cannot be repaired
- Tree is leaning toward your house, driveway or area where your children or pets play
- Root systems that have grown too close to your house and utility lines can cause problems with plumbing, underground wiring, and foundations
- Building a new home in a wooded area, changing your current landscape or adding a pool or deck may require you to remove trees
If you have encountered any of these reasons for tree removal on your Pittsburgh property, it is best to consult a tree company, like Horhut Tree Experts, for further inspection and removal.
Hire a Professional Tree Service Company
Removing trees is dangerous work, so don’t take chances of cutting them down on your own or hiring amateurs. The unpredictability of falling trees and dead branches could have devastating consequences. Not only could someone suffer serious injuries, but as a homeowner, your insurance policy would have to cover injuries, or possibly death, of those that are uninsured. It’s best to leave it to the experts when it comes to tree removal. A professional tree company, like Horhut Tree Experts in Pittsburgh, has the training, experience, and equipment for safe tree removal. If you are in need of tree removal services on your Pittsburgh property, call Horhut Tree Experts at 412-855-2703.